- Go to Sail Clear http://www.sailclear.com , register and enter your boat and crew information in advance of departure from Antigua to speed your customs clearance on arrival.
- We have submitted your details to RCC Bermuda so this should cover the filing of the Yacht Pre-Approval Form.
- 30 miles out of Bermuda check in with RCC Bermuda on Ch 16
- Finish the race by rounding the Sea Bouy NE of St Georges Harbour
- Proceed into St Georges Harbour to clear Customs at Ordinance Island
- If arriving between 2400ADT and 0800ADT, RCC Bermuda will direct you to anchor in Powder Hole to the south of the harbour. You will then present yourselves at Ordinance Island at 0800.
- As you are participating in the race you should be exempt from paying the $35 /head entry tax.
- At Ordinance Island, each crew member will fill out a pink arrival form and present his passport with this form. The Captain will present the Sail Clear form (or hand complete a similar form) along with a Quarantine Form http://www.marops.bm/Documents/BMOC/DeclarationofHealth2017_V1.pdf
- For further detail on immigration regulations for crew from outside the US,Canada & EU see http://www.noonsite.com/Countries/Bermuda?rc=Formalities
Safety Checkpoint – RCC Bermuda
Enter the telephone number for Rescue Co-ordination Centre Bermuda in your sat phone
001 441 297 1010 (Sat Phones typically require you to dial a North American number as if you were in the UK). Place a call to them to confirm it is correctly entered.
If a potential issue develops, call RCC to alert them to standby. There is no air-sea rescue capability so your fellow racers will be your support.